New Website
How's the new website look? Let me know in discussion! If you have any tips, please do tell me them in suggestions on the forums!

Poll Update on Projects
Started by df26x

Hey there.

I announced I was going to be doing some projects such as "WoodCouchGames" and "Archanda". Both of which I plan on still doing, however I am thinking back some others, but because of this, I haven't been working on any of them. To list a few:

• WoodCouchGames [1.8.x-1.16.1]
    • An LCG "Reboot", but probably more of a "Memorial" lol
  • Archanda [1.8.x-1.16.1]
    • Old Skyblock Server that never really launched cos it got shut down the first day due to a server misconfiguration.
  • SMPCubed [1.16.1]
    • A Private "YouTube/Twitch" SMP that incorporates voice chat. [Whitelisted]
  • AmethystPVP [1.8.x]
    • One of my old KitPvP Projects that actually had a lot of potential. Never got announced/released.
  • ???
    • I can't release the name of this one yet, but it's a popular minigame at the moment.
      • I can almost guaruntee it will be fun, it's just a pain in the ass to develop.

Anyways, place your votes on which you'd like to see first, since currently I am just throwing a little bit into each day by day. Check out the Google Form below to cast your votes on which you'd like to see. CLICK HERE TO VOTE ON THE POLL.

4 months agoLast edited: 4 months ago
🡱