New Website
How's the new website look? Let me know in discussion! If you have any tips, please do tell me them in suggestions on the forums!

I'm bad at keeping promises.
Started by df26x

The title says it all.

I'm really bad at this. Remember that post from last month? I hadn't worked on ANY of those projects since then. I finally got some work done today.

It's odd, really. I rarely work on projects, yet I feel so passionate about them. I'm the only reason none of these do well. I work on them extremely slowly and then I rarely even finish them. If I do end up finishing one, it goes absolutely no where because I took so long and nobody cares anymore. I have too many "good" ideas (Or atleast I think they're good.), but I never go anywhere with them.

With that being said, take everything I say here with a grain of salt. I understand that I've been slowly fading out of relevance and I have nobody to blame but myself. If anybody out there still likes what I do, and you would like to help out, reach out to me on Discord or Twitter.

Okay, that's it for now. I'll see you guys next month. :P

Discord: twevante#7895

Twitter: @SparrowSucks

3 months agoLast edited: 18 days ago

Also, Archanda's development is going to be slow. With that being said, it's recommended to join our DISCORD HERE, since I stopped paying for the website temporarily. (Don't worry, I have a backup)

3 months agoLast edited: 3 months ago
🡱